Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Second Throw-Up Experience

You're probably thinking...wait, didn't you just tell us last night that Matthew threw up?

Yes, yes I did.

But tonight, well, tonight Kayla wanted her turn.

EWWWWWWWWWWW.

After drinking her bottle and brushing her teeth, she came into the living room.  She started to make funny gagging noises, so I quickly put her in front of the coffee table and told her to just spit it on the table (ie. throw up on the table...but I figured she wouldn't understand what that meant).  She didn't want to, so I quickly picked her up (even though I'm trying not to at all as part of my 'taking it easy' lifestyle the next few days) and ran with her to the bathroom and made it to the bathtub where she proceeded to throw up.  And throw up.  And throw up.

And then she was fine.

Just like Matthew, it seemed that all she needed was a random throw-up and then she carried on like nothing happened (well, after she received her peppermint!).

Hopefully I'm done with the throwing up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment