Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Throw-Up Experience

It seems Matthew has caught whatever sickness I had last week and Jon had early this week...

EWWW.

He had been sleeping nicely when he started panic-crying.  I quickly sent Jon to check on him (I would have done it myself but I'm supposed to be taking it easy) and he came back reporting that Matthew had thrown up EVERYWHERE.  Pajamas?  Check.  Fitted sheet?  Check.  Blankets?  Check.  Bumper pad?  Check.  Crib skirt?  Check.  Carpet?  Check.  Yup, everywhere.  I took care of cleaning up Matthew while Jon took care of his bedroom.

After cleaning up Matthew I put him on the couch with a peppermint (because the after-taste of throwing up is absolutely nasty...even to a toddler I would imagine) and he watched hockey highlights while Jon cleaned and I contacted my mom to re-organize our schedule for tomorrow.  Can't have a sick Matthew hanging around Remy and Carly...don't want them to get sick!  Or is it too late?  Only time will tell.

Hopefully Matthew falls asleep again...he's standing in his crib crying.  I'm hoping to get a good sleep myself because I now have to go to work early (6am) rather than taking my time and going later (8:30am).


No comments:

Post a Comment