Tuesday, October 15, 2013

6 Days Overdue

I went for my fetal monitoring and ultrasound appointments at the Jim Pattison Outpatient Centre this morning, and was sent home because everything is looking good.  My blood pressure and fluid levels are good, and Baby Struik's heart rate (143 bpm) is good as well.  The hospital is using an adjusted due date of October 7th (based on how far I was measuring at my very first ultrasound), so on their books I'm actually already 8 days overdue, meaning they will only let me go until Thursday before inducing me.  Two more days, people.  This baby is running out of time to come out on his/her own!  Oh well, not much I can do about it!  Now it's just a waiting game between now and Thursday to see if I go into labour 'spontaneously', or if they'll have to induce me.  Jon's hoping for me to be induced on Thursday so that he won't be present for his parent/teacher interviews Thursday evening :).

No comments:

Post a Comment