Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Weeks

I feel amazing.  If it weren't for my 'fattier' midsection, I don't think I would realize I'm pregnant.  This is actually a bit scary for me.

I've been following along with my entries from my pregnancy with Matthew and Kayla, and have found that my pregnancy (thus far) is very similar...just my symptoms are not as extreme.  I guess that would make sense, considering it's only one child this time (we're assuming...)...but it causes me to be more nervous than before.

I don't get nauseous any more.  I'm not quite as hungry as I was last week.   I was actually quite grateful when I woke up the other morning at 6am because I was hungry, although Jon didn't appreciate me trying to pull a couple graham crackers out of the package, while in bed.  I told him it was payback for every time I wake up to his alarm clock being snoozed.  I'm sleeping much better...I haven't woken up in the middle of the night lately.  Because I'm sleeping much better, I'm not nearly as tired.  I usually go to bed at 10pm, and then make sure my light is out by 10:30, so I usually get a good eight hours of sleep.  


I'm trying to be careful in not lifting too much (which is different than last time because my Mom wouldn't even let me carry a jug of milk then!)...so I try not to carry Matthew and Kayla at the same time, if I can help it.


I think that's it?  I just called to book my first ultrasound...which will be on August 1st.  I'm quite excited that Dr. Shah requested a first trimester ultrasound...so that means I'll get two for this pregnancy!  I was only expecting one!



1 comment: