Sunday, July 25, 2010

1 More Day

I wish it were easy to describe our emotions at this point. Maybe "scared shitless" for a negative result tomorrow would sum it up? I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle a negative result.

I wish I had the "I know I'm pregnant" instinct, but I don't...so maybe I'm not? I have symptoms of pregnancy...but those are also the same symptoms that you get when you're on progesterone, like I am. My OHSS is better...although I still get bloated if I do too much. I have also started experiencing cramping on and off all day...which could be good or bad! I think that's the hard part...have symptoms that could go either way.

AHHHH

I'll go for the blood test first thing tomorrow morning and then will go to work. I'm expecting Genesis to call me in the early afternoon with the results, so I think I'll probably only stay at work until noon so that I can get the results when I'm at home. Jon doesn't want me to tell him the results until he is home after 5pm.

Please think and pray for us tomorrow! We're going to need a lot of strength if it's a negative result!

No comments:

Post a Comment