Monday, July 5, 2010

Injection Days 7 & 8

Injections (PM):
Repronex 75 IU
Bravelle 112 IU
Orgalutran

Nothing new. My mom watched my injections last night (day 7). I was nervous! When she asked what it felt like I said it compared to an ongoing bee-sting as the medication was going in...although the last time I was stung by a bee was in first grade (knock on wood).

Today's injection of repronex and bravelle was 100% painless. I didn't feel a thing.
Unfortunately, my skin was resistant to the needle of the orgalutran and I honestly wondered whether or not it was even going to break through my skin. That one hurt once it did.

We have another check-up tomorrow morning (7:30 am). This will be the first check-up where we have to drive to Vancouver in full rush hour traffic. We're hoping to leave by 6:15am. Jon's dreading having to wake up early, but for me, it's a little bit of a sleep-in :)

I will try to update before I head off to work tomorrow, but that will depend on how long it takes us to get back home. I'm hoping to be at work by 9:00am!

No comments:

Post a Comment