Friday, July 2, 2010

Injection Day 5

Injections (PM):
Repronex 75 IU
Bravelle 112 IU
Orgalutran

Tonight was my first night of two injections. The new addition was Orgalutran, which prevents premature release of the hormone 'LH' which starts ovulation. We weren't sure if the injection had to be in my stomach or thigh (the instruction booklet that came with the Orgalutran said to do it in the thigh, so we did it there to be safe. I've googled it now and some sites say in the stomach and some say the thigh, so I don't really think it matters. We are going to call Genesis tomorrow to confirm.

I just checking my thigh now and my skin has definitely reacted to the Orgalutran - there's a large red circle around the site of injection. I think it's supposed to be gone within 4 hours though.

No comments:

Post a Comment